Monday, March 21, 2011

TVness and PA

In catching up on shows...
Enjoyed the fun zombie Halloween episode of Community, s02e06 Epidemiology, recently.
Also enjoyed seeing Sam Oliver from Reaper on V s02e01. I really liked Reaper, and to me he brought a needed fresh feeling to V.

Watched the emotional Penny Arcade: The Series episode 107, Child's Play Part 2, recently and I loved the song at the end. In the credits I found it was hullamzoret two by failotron.

Also related to PA, I'm now listening to the series 2 DnD podcasts (Jim Darkmagic and Jim's magic missle FTW!)
I enjoy the occasional faint background noise of the store door open/close ding-dong.
And I enjoy listening to Chris Perkins from Wizards of the Coast, he should make audiobooks.

2 comments:

  1. Hah I agree with you 100% on Chris Perkins. Also, I noticed that store door too! Classic brick and mortar shop noise. I'm on series 2 now too, love Jim hanging upside-down. Have you been looking at the drawings they did to accompany each episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I just looked at them now that you mentioned it, so awesome

    ReplyDelete