Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Timelines and alternative universes

Another theme, especially with the latest season of Fringe.
What verse are we in again? blue, red, amber/yellow/gold? This show really likes to show different sides of the same characters.
I've been watching on Hulu, despite the week delay before episodes are available.
This has put me behind on the show and the podcasts.
At the moment, I'm loading up the last 3 podcasts, getting prepared to listen along with watching the last episode s04e04.
Being behind worked out well, I've avoided waiting during this 2 week break between episodes.

In a related note is the recent Community episode s03e04, Remedial Chaos Theory.
I really enjoyed this one, where the 6 different outcomes of a die roll are shown (and the 7th outcome of the original timeline).
And where the evil study group is created in the worst outcome, which I hope does make a return later (fake goatees and all). Which reminded me of Bizarro Sealab 2021 somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment