Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Podcasts Update

I finally finished the last Cutting the Cable Firefly podcast (about the Serenity movie) on my way home from work and it included by feedback!
I actually wasn't expecting to hear it read over the show, so it was a nice surprise.

feedback@cuttingthecablepodcast.com
Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Summer's almost over!

Hey guys,

Just writing in to say thanks.
I started listening to the Fringe podcasts last season and it really made me appreciate the show more.
It felt like I was getting more than just one episode per week of Fringe.

And so this summer I've been listening to the Cutting the Cable podcasts, enjoying them just as much.
I've seen Firefly in the past and loved it.
Although I'm not watching the shows/movies along with the podcasts, I still enjoy listening.
To/from work and just traveling in general, on my second hand old mp3 player.
As I type, I'm loading up the last few to get caught up.

So thanks!
And soon the summer will be over, Fringe will be back, and I can watch Nathan on Castle.
Oh and I'm super jealous of you going to Comic Con.
I hope to go some day. I did go to the last PAX East in Boston which was fun.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment