Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Battlefield Veteran: Part 2

I was finally able to login to the EA customer service page
And leave a question about veteran status and games not showing up
Less than 20 minutes later, I had a response:
I am sorry to know that you are experiencing inconvenience regarding veteran program rewards in "Battlefield: Bad Company 2" and I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. It's always a pleasure to assist our customer's in any possible way that we can.

I would like to inform you that I have thoroughly reviewed your account and after making necessary adjustments I have manually entitled the missing Veteran Rewards on your account. Now you will be able to find out the veteran rewards in your game.
Now my games and veteran status are showing on my stats page!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, and thus my response to the previous post is proven moot. Oh well, that's what I get for trying to be profound.

    ReplyDelete