Thursday, January 6, 2011

PAX East 2011 Registration

I have finally registered for PAX East 2011, which will be from March 11th to 13th in Boston.

During registration it asks whether you want to be part of the Omegathon, and after much thought I selected No.
Initially I thought I would want to participate in it, but after reviewing past years I realized:
  1. I probably wouldn't do well under pressure, especially if I somehow made it to the finals
  2. There are classic games I haven't played (I'd rather not look like an idiot and get booed)
  3. This is my first year going and I'd rather just watch and have a good time
I mean the Omegathon is epic, just look at last year's finale with a relay including Super Mario 3, reminds me of The Wizard, and who wouldn't love that?

No comments:

Post a Comment