Monday, January 31, 2011

Epic Battlefield

I was amazed recently when they were so many of us online and playing BC2
We had 5 of us, too many for one squad (yes, we did eventually make it to the same team)
I'm not sure if and when we had all been gaming like this last
Especially given how busier and globally distributed we are now (different time zones and schedules)
So to be able to find time to play without constant lag/ping complaints is a miracle

I was also able to take advantage of my veteran status finally
This has mostly amounted to use of the defib and M1 garand
Sadly, despite being able to drop ammo or use the defib now, I still have to earn them to progress on to other items
My best class is definitely engineer, since I rack up so many points with repairs (and also vehicle points)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am rocking as an Engineer as well. And I look forward to the prospect of future times with all of us playing.

    ReplyDelete