Friday, January 6, 2012

Zambie new year

I have a ton to catch up on, as usual, in the months I've been away
Mostly I've been in the coding cave, with my head down, working away

But I was gifted Dead Island over the holidays and I've been playing it a lot
Definitely fun, lots to do and enjoy
Picked up both Killing Floor and Trapped Dead recently, but haven't much on those yet

Besides some Dead Island on New Years, also watched the start of Season 2 of the Walking Dead
I'm sure I'll have plenty more to discuss on it as I get through the season (especially compared to the comic). I was actually surprised when Carl was shot, I completely forgot about that in the comic. Such a good show.

And to round out the zombie new year, I was surprised to see that there are still games available for Zombie Master (and it can still be played on this POS comp)

No comments:

Post a Comment