Thursday, March 10, 2011

Content Backlog

I've had plenty of material sitting around to catch up on and I've finally started digging in.
At the moment, I've caught up on Fringe (a favorite) and The Cape.
I was caught up on The Event until new episodes just came out.
Starting to catch up on V and No Ordinary Family.

Other TV shows we have in rotation for new episodes:
Castle
The Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
The Mentalist
House
CSI
Grey's Anatomy
The Office

Smallville and Supernatural are on hold at the moment.

Newest TV shows we are catching up on:
White Collar
Parenthood
Community
Modern Family

And in prep for PAX East (this weekend!), I'm catching up on Penny Arcade: The Series.

In comics, I finally read The Walking Dead #81 and also read #82 released today.
I also caught up on Penny Arcade and I can only hope I don't feel like this during PAX

I see a lot of comic based movies coming up this summer.
None I'm super excited about, maybe X-Men: First Class (imagine X-Men as friends again!) and Green Lantern.
But next year is a different story.
New Batman along with reboots for Spiderman and Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment